lunes, 9 de julio de 2007

I never thought i'd see a day like this. The purity of the white snow made me believe there was nothing to worry about, at least for a while.
Buenos Aires is not a snowy city at all. We are in the middle of a frozen winter but you could have never imagined this would happen. It hasn't snowed over here in like 100 years or some.
However, it did.
I played all day long in the cold weather, made a snow man and threw some snowballs as well.
My brother who is lucky enough, hit me in the ass, and now it's totally frozen. I had to put it in front of the heater for like an hour to bring it back to life, and still it's cold.
I took like a gazillion pictures, of course. This one is in front of my house, on the railroad. You can check more of these beauties
HEREI totally forgot about my responsabilities today, it's amazing. This has totally changed my life.
Go get some snow people.
19:30